ValueJet 1938TX Textile Printer
Specifically targeted at sampling of short run on-demand and local digital production of garments, upholstery, fashion, swimwear, interior deco fabrics, home textiles, flags and much more, Mutoh’s VJ-1938TX direct textile printer can print on closed, open non-stretch and limited stretch fabrics thanks to the incorporated ink gutter and a newly engineered high-end fabric feeding, tensioning and take-up system which will guarantee worry-free feeding and transport of fabrics.
- Dual staggered head design with latest drop-on-demand piezo inkjet technology
- Variable drop printing - wide range of droplets and three drop families. Small droplets ideal for light fabrics. Larger droplets ideal for thicker fabrics requiring higher ink loads
- Head height up to 6 mm to accommodate a wide range of fabrics
- Typical high quality production speeds up to 40 m²/h
- Newly engineered high end fabric feeding, front and back tensioning and motorized take-up system for media weights up to 100 kg
- Integrated gutter system for open textiles